Fig Candle - 185g66472243
The fig tree, of the Moraceae family, grows on the Mediterranean basin where it has been cultivated for thousands of years. In France, figs were first harvested under Louis XIV.
La Quintinie, the King’s gardener, planted over seven hundred fig trees of different varieties in the Versailles gardens, to satisfy His Highness’ taste buds. Fig leaves exhale an exquisite and beneficent vapour.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO MAINTAIN MY CANDLE
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
Free shipping for all orders over $50 within New Zealand.
Free shipping does NOT apply to rural deliveries, a shipping cost of $15 will be applied during the checkout process.
Auckland, New Zealand --- $5.00
North Island, New Zealand --- $7.50
South Island, New Zealand --- $12.50
Rural Delivery --- $15.00
Please read our Shipping policy.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please read our Refund policy.