Orange Blossom Candle - 185gSKU
- Free shipping on orders over $75
The orange flower grows on the citrus tree, or “Citrus Aurantium”, of the Rutaceae genus. In bloom, the tree aunts its white flowers to the world, emitting a suave fragrance that has symbolized purity and beauty since Antiquity. Intoxicating but mysterious, these flowers used to adorn the garlands of young brides.
It was in the XVII century that orange blossom became popular in European courts thanks to Marie-Anne de La Trémoille, Princess of Ursins, who made it a great use for her rites of care.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO MAINTAIN MY CANDLE
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.