Sandalwood Candle - 185g74172723
Sandalwoods are wild fragrant trees with tenacious leaves that grow in India’s Mysore state. Its wood was often used in building temples that to this day have kept its penetrating scent. Sandalwood oil has been used as a remedy for ailments for over four thousand years, and is a common fixative in perfumery.
It is present in Hindu and Buddhist rituals, the former often making the bindi dot out of its paste, the later turning it into incense. In Chinese medicine, sandalwood increases longevity, and builds confidence and determination.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO MAINTAIN MY CANDLE
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
Free shipping for all orders over $50 within New Zealand.
Free shipping does NOT apply to rural deliveries, a shipping cost of $15 will be applied during the checkout process.
Auckland, New Zealand --- $5.00
North Island, New Zealand --- $7.50
South Island, New Zealand --- $12.50
Rural Delivery --- $15.00
Please read our Shipping policy.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please read our Refund policy.