Spearmint Candle - 185gSKU
- Free shipping on orders over $75
From the Lamiacea family, this perennial plant can reach one meter and essentially grows in sunny and rich lands. Usually, its serrated leaves are deep green and its flowers are cob shaped and pink or purple.
The Spearmint, known for its refreshing and stimulating virtues is widely used in Mediterranean and Asian kitchens. Its famous exhilarating and subtle scent is characteristic of North Africa’s souk markets and palaces.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO MAINTAIN MY CANDLE
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.