Tiare Candle - 185g76433715
The Polynesian tiare, of the Rubiaceae family, is the national flower of Tahiti. Amongst the most famous gardenias, the tiare is deliciously aromatic and a symbol of beauty. Women coat their skin and hair with its essential oil monoï, with glowing effect.
Its ancient recipe “Mahohi”, obtained from the maceration of tiare buds in Coprah oil, is an essential base of Polynesian medicine. Its tree blooms into immaculate white flowers that contrast with the intense green of its leaves. The tiare’s suave scent is reminiscent of tuberose.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO MAINTAIN MY CANDLE
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
Free shipping for all orders over $50 within New Zealand.
Free shipping does NOT apply to rural deliveries, a shipping cost of $15 will be applied during the checkout process.
Auckland, New Zealand --- $5.00
North Island, New Zealand --- $7.50
South Island, New Zealand --- $12.50
Rural Delivery --- $15.00
Please read our Shipping policy.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please read our Refund policy.